marți, 11 octombrie 2016

Rough on the edges

I'm not an easy like Sunday morning person. I'm rough on the edges.
I don't want excuses, I want results. Mediocrity isn't accepted. 

Being compassionate with everyone is a must. You discriminate because of a religion, a skin color, a belief, a not so clean record, of clothes, of looks you get the fuck out of my unit. And, yes, I'm tough! If not I couldn't resist until now. I know what I want and I'm gonna get it. I'm going to dance my way trough life. 

Since I was a child some people doubted me : I'm to short, I'm to shy, I don't speak loud, I mumble if I'm scared, I don't come from an intellectual enough family (after whom standards?), I should lose some weight, I should stop wearing my baggy jeans, out with my nose piercing!, no red lipstick it will make visible my "stache" (seriously, from my high school class responsible who was a very very unprepared biology teacher and a bag full of communists ideology and speeches told me this). 
I've said "fuck you all" and left. 

I've done my thing as my "not smart/noble enough parents" thought me. I've been honest, fair, I've worked my ass of and I was strict as fuck! Of course this gets you into problems in an era where "political fairness" reins. But you know what? What counts is the life of your patient. You're continuously distracted, you're continuously tired, we ask constantly to much from you, you feel like you can't do it anymore? Then quit, probably you're not made for this job.

I'm so sick and tired to seeing doctors who don't care about their patients. It makes me sad and it helps me realize how lucky I was to stumble upon doctors who were also great human beings.

'cause for me a good doctor has to listen, feel and don't judge his patient. Then comes the knowledge, as essential as it's for me it's not the essence. 




Vietnam 2015

Montpellier, France, Mai 2016


Montpellier, Mai 2016

Far, Montpellier 2016

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu