duminică, 11 ianuarie 2015

Sunday love

" No more chances.2 strikes. That's what she gets. Russians don't play baseball." OISTNB

Maybe that after all in my Romanian souls it is a Russian part also.
I do business, I don't deal, I don't settle.
If I want something I will get it. With hard work and straight playing. I am afraid that honesty is not "on the wave" since ... forever. So I guess that I'm kind of screwed. But I'll never lose hope. I truly believe that in this world there is a country which is mine, according to my soul and my life principles.


I know that wonderland is something that you create not something that you stumble upon but sometimes it's fucking difficult.


https://soundcloud.com/sonsofrico


" Two speeds in my yard : walk and shuffle!" OISTNB

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu