marți, 1 aprilie 2014

Contract

This is the part when I say thank you. Thank you to all my friends who are always there for me. You lift me up when I am down (you know it's rare but when I'm down I'm really like 10 feet under). You make me sing, dance, smile, dream. You are  always there. Even if we are scatered all over the world.


Yesterday we celebrated me getting my dream job. And they were warm, happy, optimistic and just...perfect people! I wouldn't change a think about them! So we went and danced the night away. They made me forget some pains and made me a super nova! Hei, I even drunk beer! At 6 AM I was coming back home with M. and the birds were singing. The quiet was soooo perfect. And we stopped, hugged and said : "This moment is perfect!". So I am writing it down in order not to forget it. We know each other for like 6 months but we are...we know each other! He's my brother from another mother. 


" If it's one thing that I've learned over the years is that it only takes one person, one patient, one moment to change your life forever. To change your perspective, color your thinking, to force you to reevaluate everything you think you know. To make you to ask yourself the toughest questions : do you know who you are? do you understand what had happened to you? do you want to live this way?" 


Yes, I want to live the life that I am living. I am happy with my choices. It was a long way 'till here. 

I don't know how long I will stay but I know that I will do my best every day to improove. 

Give and never give up! 

Unafraid givers this is what I love the most!



My first bottle of champgane opened by moi (it was a long process, but nobody was hurt! :)

































Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu