miercuri, 4 iulie 2012

pe val, confesiune



In a manner of speaking
I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything
By saying nothing

In a manner of speaking I don't understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way I feel about you
Is beyond words

...so in a manner of speaking I just want to say
that just like you, I should find a way
to tell you everything
by saying nothing!

confesiune : I am JUNKIE, I always been, I always will be.

My addiction? Garzile, nu pot sa traiesc nici cu ele nici fara ele. Mai ales fara ele.

Adrenalina; a rush of blood spining trough your head, mii de conexiuni pe minut, hora neuronilor, mar repede, mai bine!


...Addicted to death
You don't give a fuck
If it means your last breath...

Mada, poti sa faci garda de marti??
NNNNNNdaaaaaaaa!
:( ce pot sa spun? probabil daca m-as psihanaliza as spune ca incerc sa umplu un gol.

Niciun comentariu :

Trimiteți un comentariu